Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A little about me!

My Sister-in-law sent this to me...I thought it would be fun to add it to the blog!!! Post on your own blog so I can see your answers!!!

1. What is your occupation right now?

I am a fulltime mother and also a cook/bartender at my dad and mom's pub & grub!

2. What color are your socks right now?
no socks on!! Only wear them when it's cold!

3. What are you listening to right now?

My kids fighting with each other

4. What was the last thing that you ate?

2 chalupas and a taco from taco bell

5. Can you drive a stick shift?

YES

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?

C, she's staying the night at K's again!!

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?

very much so!!

8. How old are you today?

31

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

If I have to watch it would be football!

10. What is your favorite drink?

Diet Coke mixed with a little Sprite and then water and greentea

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?

Many many times, about ready to do it again!

12. Favorite food?

Mexican by far

13. What is the last movie you watched?

One more day (I think that was the name of it, as you can tell it left an impression).

14. Favorite day of the year?

Christmas

15.How do you vent anger?

I clean, DH says I should get angry more often!!

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My cabbage patch dolls and then barbies when I got older.

17. What is your favorite season?

Fall -- I love the changing leaves and the cooler weather.

18. Cherries or Blueberries?

Cherries but I like wild blueberries that are smaller and much sweeter!

19. Living arrangements?

Modest house, wonderful husband, 5 kids, a dog and a kitty.

20. When was the last time you cried?

It's been awhile, so long ago I can't remember

21. What is on the floor of your closet?

Shoes.

22. What did you do last night?

Went to work!

23. What are you most afraid of?

Anything bad happening to my family.

24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?

definitely cheese

25. Favorite dog breed?

well since I have a yorkie poo I guess I will say that30.

26. Favorite day of the week?

well since monday is my only day off besides Sunday that would be my favorite day!

27. How many states have you lived in?

5 - Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Oregon, Washington

28. Diamonds or pearls?

Diamonds -- I love sparkly things.

29. What is your favorite flower?

Daffodils(Daisy's are close though).

30. What’s your dream vacation?

somewhere with my hubby for a week all to ourselves!

0 comments: