Sunday, August 3, 2008

A week to MYSELF?

Thursday morning Dh got a phone call from his dad saying that his Grandmother had passed away and he needed to make arrangments to make it to Utah. So, he ended up with 5 days of berevement pay and was getting prepared to make a trip to Utah on Friday afternoon. We talked about it and thought if he took another days vacation he could take the kids with him and he could stay for the T family reunion which is on the 9th. So, he had plans to leave Friday afternoon, but everyone, except me ended up with the flu and the pukies. So, that kind of killed the trip on Friday. Dh left Saturday morning, leaving Sh and I here by ourselves. Saturday afternoon I got the flu and called in sick to work so Sariah and I hung out Saturday night, watched movies and stayed up way too late cause we both weren't feeling all that swell.
Sariah leaves for girls camp this Tuesday(her first year). It will be exciting for her to go, but I will miss her. She's been keeping me company while everyone has been gone. I'm looking forward to quietness! and a clean house until everyone comes home next weekend!! :)

4 comments:

Kami said...

I HAVE NEVER BEEN BY MY SELF LIKE THAT I THINK I WOULD GO NUTS WITH OUT MY KIDS !!! BUT YOUR RIGHT IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A CLEAN HOME AND SLEEP !

Emily said...

Fun times!

Tina said...

Nice, I hope that you enjoyed it!

Tonya said...

I don't know what i'd do with time all to myself. So, what did you do?