Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I know I'm late, but....


I've landed on the Twilight train!


My best friend got me reading the books and now I can't stop. I love them!!! I'm about halfway through the 3rd book and they leave you wondering what is going to happen next!! If you haven't read them you should. And, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but her descriptive writing leaves you longing for the kind of love that Edward and Bella share between each other!! Sometimes I wish DH were a Vampire...LOL!!

4 comments:

warren family said...

My friend got me hooked on these last week I'm on the second book, and I would have to agree, the kind of love they share is one of a kind. I can't wait until the movie comes out!!
~Bonnie~

Tonya said...

You know I am not the biggest fan of New Moon or Eclipse, but I loved Twilight. I want to see the movie when it comes out!

Unknown said...

I haven't left a comment on your blog in so long. Just thought I'd say hi. That's fun that you're reading the books. I have to brag & tell you that I got to see the cast of the movie at Comic Con last month. I had video's & pictures on my blog. Oh, and Stephenie Meyer is cousins with my brother-in-law(Eric's sister's husband).
Okay, that's enough bragging...haha:) You guys have a cute family. We need to have a big Robert's family reunion!

rachel said...

I love them too!!

Enjoy.