Friday, September 12, 2008

A new hairdo- a couple weeks old!!

I jokingly told DH I was going to chop my hair off when we went to the coast for our anniversary, expecting him to say "yah right", but instead ok...I have some styles I like. So, after about a week of searching I finally went and and chopped it off. I figure I chopped at least 10" off, maybe more, but I LOVE how it turned out. See for yourself my before and after! The long hair is from when I got it cut and colored in April. Now I just need to dye it. I have Black...but gotta find somebody to do it for me!!!



2 comments:

Jewls said...

I love the new style. So cute and easy to take care of!

rachel said...

Oh my gosh, I love it!! You are so brave and I am so jealous. I just don't have the guts to do it, but know if I did, I'd love it. You look GREAT!