Friday, April 4, 2008

Library Time and Sweet Finds!!





Went with Kari and her kids to story time today with the babies! It wa a lot of fun! It was the first time I had been there, Spencer really liked it. The leader was blowing bubbles when everybody walked in. Spencer loved them. We had story time and played peek-a-boo with scarves. As you can see Spencer got a kick out of that one!
After library time we came and picked up Joseph and Jaren and went to lunch at Jazzy Bagels. Yummy, had a asiago cheese and spinach bagel with garlic cream cheese! I think I will be going back there!
There was a consignment kids sale that we went to also...got some great deals...Bought a new stroller, 2 pairs of pajamas and 3 pairs of shoes for Spencer and spent $26.00!! I was rather pleased with what I found.
We had a fun day! Thanks Kari for inviting us to go!!

3 comments:

rachel said...

Story time sounds fun! I need to take Christian one of these days...

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! It's on friday again!!!

Julee and Matt said...

Sounds like a great time!