Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Easter Present!!


It's a Fuji FinePix. So far I love it. The kids aren't allowed to touch this one! It takes great pics and does video as well. When I put in the old memory card all the pics looked distorted and blurred. Shule told me AFTER I had deleted all of Spencer's birthday pics that it's probably just how it translated from the different cameras...so now I have no pics of Spencer's birthday, except what Shule took on his phone. Hopefully he has some good ones!!

9 comments:

Tina said...

That is soooo nice, I want a new camera so bad! Ours just broke how much was this one and where did you find it! Nice!!

Emily said...

Fun! Congrats!

Tonya said...

Nice camera! I hate it when I lose pictures! Our computer crashed a couple of years ago and we lost 9 months worth. Talk about depressing;0(

Sally F said...

What a nice camera! I'm so jealous!

Dani said...

We lost the photos we took the day Emma and I came home from the hospital. I was so bummed. Oh well.

Looks like a cool camera! Does it have fast shutter speed? Does the video option also record the sound? My camera takes video but no sound. I really want to get a new one with more pixels and video with sound.

Tonya said...

OK you Blog comment slacker. I'm going to BUG you until you get your act together:0)

How was your birthday???

Julee and Matt said...

Yeah for a new camera and a fun easter. Can't wait to see new pictures of everyone with your camera.

Tonya said...

Thanks for finally leaving a comment. See, annoying sister tactics work great!

Jewls said...

Cameras like that are so nice to have. That is on my some day list. Have fun taking pics!