Friday, April 11, 2008

outdoor school!

Sariah spent last week at Camp Adams with her school. They attended outdoor school and she had a blast! I was a bit surprised when she came home and cried at the sight of us! She really missed us, as we did her. I was crying before she even arrived back at the school. We've been listening to camp songs all weekend and hearing about all the experiences she had. She even got the hardest bead to get. I guess not many people get it! So, that's awesome we are proud of her. I forgot the camera when she was arriving and so I got pics when we got home!!

2 comments:

rachel said...

I am SO green with envy! I LOVED Outdoor School and am so glad they still have it going up there. I went as a 6th grader then 5 more times in high school as a Jr. Counselor. My camp name was Tiki and it seriously was the best thing ever!
I love the photo of her name badge with the tags on it. I even had the same SOIL one she has! Not much has changed... that's awesome.
Oh I wish I could hear her camp songs. I still sing them to my kids!
Hope she had fun. Did she cry saying goodbye to all her new friends? I remember blubbering... even after being deathly shy and homesick, I still ended up loving it and blubbering as I said goodbye to everyone.
Fun fun fun memories!

Tonya said...

I loved going to Outdoor School! I think we lived in Colorado when I went. I remember getting to sleep in the tree house one night. What a blast! I don't think the Beaverton School District does Outdoor School. I really wish they would!