Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Catching up!

What a week it's been. Between the twins puking and Spencer having to be rushed to the emergency room we have had a whirlwind of a week.


On the 24th we celebrated Spencers 1st birthday with family and friends. I need to download the pics still, but I will get them on here! We had a nacho bar for dinner and then homemade cake! YUMMY! I'm glad I didn't purchase one like I was going to just for times sake. It turned out so cute and we had just the right amount. There were about 30 of us!! Spencer enjoyed his cake and got lots of fun stuff for his birthday. Mostly summer clothes which he will need badly when it hits that time of year. My favorite gift that he received was from Papa and Grammy they got him carharts overalls. I haven't put them on him yet cause I wanna get pics with him in them! But that means I have to get ANOTHER new camera, because mine is once again busted! Anyway...we had a great time! Thanks to everyone!
Spencer is taking part in a vaccination study of a new MMRV shot. It's a 6 month process and all studies are payed for! His first visit he ahd to have blood drawn and all of his regular vaccinations plus the new one! He was a brave little boy. It's quite the deal that you get. You get all of your materials for monitoring free, which includes...a digital ear themometer with extra covers, a rectal thermometer with extra covers, a pen, and he also received a $50 gift card to target for all the torture!! His next two visits they will draw blood again and he will receive more giftcards! All in all it's not a bad deal. We have to take his temp everynight before he goes to bed and record it and that's about all we do on our part!
Joseph and Jaren have been taking turns puking the last week. Neither one of them has made it to the toilet, which sure makes for a fun cleanup!
Shule took part of the tax return money and bought himself a new old car!! It's a 1977 Mercedes diesel. It really is a cute car and is in great shape! I'm sure it had all the bells and whistles for it's time. It still has the stock radio which amazingly works! Has the original hubcaps as well which are totally awesome. I love mercedes. He is getting into the whole bio-diesel thing and has already made his first batch of fuel and put it in the car last night. He's a brave man!! When and if I get a new camera I will post pics!!

2 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

No fun for sick kids! Hopefully no one else will get it. Fun for Spencer's birthday...I love birthday's!

Tonya said...

Spencer went to the hospital??? Did I know that? I love this blogging stuff! I love your background:0) Are the fries with runny cheese on the menu at Timber Pub and Grub yet???