Monday, September 28, 2009

Cute little pumpkins!

My Sister Kari and I have been getting together and crafting as of late. We found this blog which had these very very cute fabric pumpkins that we thought would be perfect for fall decorating. They were super easy to make and not that expensive. We used home decorator fabric that was on sale and on clearance. They whipped together pretty fast and you really can't sew them wrong! We stopped at the dollar tree and bought the flowers and little decorations for them. This picture is of Kari's, once again I'm too lazy to take a pic and upload it to the computer. Mine look so cute nustled up on my shelf in the living room. Thanks for the fun craft days we have been having and will continue to have!! For directions click on the link! I don't know how to make it not all show up so here it is!! http://bloggingwithholly.blogspot.com/2009/08/more-requests-for-pumpkins.html

0 comments: