Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Busy Sewing!

I've been buy sewing the last two days coming up with sample aprons for our Super Saturday in October! I was sooo excited to make one that I bought fabric to make 3. I could have made lots more, but what do I need them for?? And I wanted to make sure that I could make them before I spent tooo much money buying fabric! It's been fun and the aprons are VERY easy to make. Here's my samples! I messed up on the red one, but decided to make the best of it and make it a child size apron!! And it looks SO cute...so I guess I didn't mess up I just improvised on what I had!!

(Remember to click the pics to make them bigger)

This is another one that I made me for work!! Can't wait to wear it!! You can't see it from the pics but it has a cute little ruffle at the bottom!!

And last but not least....making his modeling debut...Spencer wanted to model an apron as well...Caylie concocted it to a dress and I think it's absolutely adorable. I might have to figure out how to make a dress like it!!

5 comments:

Jessi said...

Those are all so cute!! The aprons I have posted on my blog are from Simplicity 3943. To be honest, I like my flat-front aprons better because they are a little more flattering. It looks like you have some really cute ones there and don't really need a pattern.

Jessi said...

I meant Simplicty 3949. Sorry. I should proof before I publish. :)

Dani said...

Those are cute! You should definitely figure out a way to make them into dresses and skirts!

Tonya said...

Very cute! I am impressed that I have sisters who can sew. Maybe one day i'll be as talented as
you:0)

Andrea said...

oh no you didn't that's too funny.. Very cute..
I was going to send you pic of the apron's me and my sister made, We went to Ross, or any store, found cute Sun dresses, and made them.. Oh so cute, and they have the shape, so we really did not have to do much.