Friday, September 12, 2008

Today we went to the ZOO!


Today S and I joined K and her kids and some other ladies and toddlers for a trip to the zoo. We had a great time. S did so well in his stroller (which he normally screams in)!! I was so proud of him! We had a great time and saw lots of great animals. I stopped at he store this morning after I got off work and bought us lunchables so that I wouldn't have to spend more money than absolutely necessary there. Well, S thought otherwise and wouldn't eat his lunchable. Me thinking that he needs to eat went and spent $7 on a kids meal(can you believe it, 4 chicken nuggets, some tator tots, crackers and a pop) and he wasn't interested in it at all either. Oh well I guess. All in all we had a great time checking out the animals and spending time with cousins and friends!

1 comments:

MK said...

Sounds like fun! I need to take more fun trips like that with Jared.