Sunday, December 9, 2007

IT"S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!

I'm so grateful to be in such an awesome part of the world! Grateful to be close to my family and my friends. Tonight we were greeted at our door by a BIG group of people from our ward singing Christmas carols to us!!! How nice!! I love the Christmas season. We woke up to snow flake flurries this morning! The kids think it's awesome when the snow falls, only to be disappointed when it doesn't stick to the ground and doesn't come down too hard. I have to admit I love the look of snow, but I sure as heck don't miss it when it's gone!! Then this evening as the kiddos were getting in bed, we received a knock at the door and an older couple in the ward delivered a handmade gingerbread house for the kiddos. They love it. This is the 2nd year we have received one. Thanks J and N!!! You are awesome. We love you!! Well I just thought I would share. I ordered a usb cord this week so I will have pictures available once again!! YIPEE!! This time I'm gonna lock it up!! :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

How fun. We have tons of snow if you want any! I love the look of snow too and start to get used to it as the winter goes on. But I hate driving in it and am not such a fan of the cold, icy smog that fills the valley most of the time. Oh well. It sounds like you are having fun. Hope your holidays are great.

rachel said...

Happy Holidays Lori!
Can't wait for your usb cord to arrive. I love your photos.

Loridee said...

ok I got my usb cord, and now the freakin' camera is acting up...stupid technology...maybe one of these days something will work right!!!