Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Girlfriend's Dinner

The last 2 years, some good friends in the ward have hosted a girlfriend's dinner. A group of 8 of us get together to eat and have fun. The two hosts cook dinner for the group. This year it consisted of roast, potatoes, green beans, yummy orange rolls, "Christmas Salad" Which is awesome, a fruit cup, and to top it all off a very yummy chocolate fudge suffle! We do a dessert exchange, white elephant style, and here's what I came home with this year!! I only got it because I had stolen it for the last time and no one could take it from me!!! King sized cupcakes that were decorated totally cute. They were soooo yummy. I like them sooo much that I had Shule get me 2 pans for Christmas. So, now I can make them!! YIPEE!! After dinner we have craft time, and we all made the cute little ornaments that you see in the pics. Super easy, super cute project!! Can't wait for next year!! I don't have many pics because of course my camera wasn't working before. I got pics of the projects after I was home!! I know there were lots of pics taken though, If I happen to get some, I'll add. Thanks Emily and Alisha!

0 comments: