Sunday, November 25, 2007

! Black Friday!

glitter graphics
Free Glitter Graphics

I must be crazy!! Last year I wasn't in the mood to get up and join the crowds being pregnant and all. But this year, My sister K, and my 2 best friends got up and went shopping! We left the house at 3:45 am and had a great time! We found some good deals, but boy was it cold outside! We made our first stop at 7-11 for some hot chocolate and donuts. Then we headed to Kohl's, then the Fred Meyer sock sale, then we went to Walmart! Won't go there again! After that M, S and I hit Fred Meyer AGAIN! and then M and I headed to Target and just for old time sake headed to Goodwill! It was a fun day, but exhausting. I tried to get some rest before after we got home at 3:00pm because I had to be to work at 6:00pm. It didn't really work, but I made it through work and getting home at 3:00am the next morning! What a riot!

It was a good time!!

6 comments:

Sally F said...

You are brave! I've never had the guts (or the desire to get out of bed that early!) to do the early morning shopping thing. I've heard it's pretty fierce, though.

Rachel said...

You are crazy! I am way too lazy to get up that early (actually I was up at that time, but I was nursing a baby!) I hope you got some good deals. But it sounds like you had fun -- which is the important part:).

Jessi said...

Brave! Crazy! Those are the same words I was going to use. :)

Julee and Matt said...

So much fun to get up and go shopping. I love it!

MK said...

Wow! I can't think of the last time I was willingly up at 3:45 (I mean I am up at the time lots, but not by choice!) It sounds like you had fun.

rachel said...

I have yet to brave the early morning hours and the crazy crowds on Black Friday. Maybe someday...
Share your finds!! I'd love to hear!