Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A trip to the pumpkin patch!!

Our friends and us decided we were gonna take a trip to the pumpkin patch this year instead of just going to Winco and picking them out of a barrell. Holy cow, I now know why I don't go to the pumpkin patch every year....it's expensive!!! We went in a black hay maze, and then went and picked out pumpkins. I about had a heart attack when they weighed them and told me how much they were....$28.00 for stinkin pumpkins!!! People all around me were laughing at my reaction. If we decide to do go to the pumpkin patch again, they will be getting SMALLER pumpkins!!! But
we had a good time nonetheless. We all had a good laugh when our friend D ran face-first into a different level of the hay maze. Luckily the weather held out for us and the patch wasn't muddy!! Thanks for a fun trip to the pumpkin patch, and I think next year we'll take a trip to Winco or find a cheaper pumpkin patch!!

0 comments: