Friday, October 17, 2008

A candid interview with 3 of the kids!

1. What is something that Mom always says to you? " C: Clean the house." Jn: "Clean" Jh: "clean"

2. What makes Mom happy? C:"When the house is clean", Jn: "cleaning", jh:"When we do something that I don't ask, like clean-up."

3. What makes Mom sad? C: "When the house is not clean". Jn: "not listening" Jh:"when she yells at us a lot"

4. How does your Mom make you laugh? C: "When she tells me funny stuff, like jokes, I don't know", Jn: "I don't know." Jh: "ummm I don't know"

5. What was you Mom like as a child? Ce:"A person that skipped highschool cause she wrote herself notes to excuse herself" Jn:"She was like a little child" Jh,"she was short"

6. How old is your Mom? Ce "um 31" Jn: "31" Jh:"31"

7. How tall is your Mom? C: "5.5" Jn: "5 something something" Jh,: "about 5 7 or something"

8. What is her favorite thing to do with you? C probably go out and like go to dinner and have fun" Jn: "her favorite thing to do with me is go grocery shopping." Jh,"go to the store"

9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?C: "Cleans the house." Jn:"talk, that's what I practically do and she lays around" jh"I don't know"

10. If your Mom becomes famous what would it be for? C: "Being the best cook in Oregon. Jn:"money"Jh: "Umm, getting money"

11. What is your Mom really good at? Ce:"cooking", Jn:"cooking" Jh: "crafts"

12. What is your Mom not very good at? C:"ummmm what's it called...wait..skip this one." Jn:"let's see, petting dogs cause you whack them to death..lol" jh "laugh...playing the xbox"

13. What does your Mom do for her job? "C "cook" Jn: "the bar" Jh "She cooks at a bar, or a pub or at Timber, whichever one

14. What is Mom's favorite food? C:"ummmm enchiladas", Jn:"salad" Jh: "umm I'd have to say ummm fettucini alfredo

15. What makes you proud of Mom? C: "She takes care of 5 kids and still works at night and comes home at 4-5 in the morning and take care of us." Jn:"she gets us toys and clothes" Jh: "she works at the pub"

16. If your Mom was a cartoon character who would she be? C: "Minnie" Jn:"Velma" Jh: " um I'd have to say Patrick"

17. What do you and your Mom do together? C: "we do crafts" Jn:"nothing" whatever!! Jh: "um practically go to the store"

18. How are you and your Mom the same? C: "we both like to do crafts." Jn:"we both have brown eyes(mine are actually hazel) Jh" We both have like brown eyes"

19. How are you and your Mom different? C:"She would rather have the house clean and I would rather have it part way clean" Jn: "you're taller than me." Jh: you are bigger than me"

20. How do you know your Mom loves you? C:"Because she comes home everyday and takes care of us" Jn: "she buys us toys" Jh" because um...because ummm...she comes on field trips with us"


This was fun to do. Do you think they hear me telling them to clean OFTEN!! I hate having a cluttered house!! LOL I tag anybody who would love to sit down and interview their child. Let me know on my comments if you plan on joining in the fun. I would love to read them.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Kids say the darnedest things...My kids would say the same thing about cleaning. I am always saying. clean up, clean up. Do they ever do it? of course not. But at least it is not because I am not telling them. LOL. I will try this with my kids. I'll let you know if it works. Thanks for the idea.

Pat W said...

I would love to sit down and interview my children, but I'm not sure what questions to ask them. Your list would NOT work for me - lol. My kids are 37,35,33,31 29 & almost 22. So what should I ask them??? Do you think they would remember that far back if I asked them what they remember when they were your kids age??? It was fun reading their answers!! Mom Wash

Andrea said...

That is So funny.. I love that.. I am going to try to do that with Kaid... I will probally just get grunts.. Thats so sweet though, Kids are kids..

MK said...

How fun! It is funny to read their responses. I love the boys - you must take them shopping a lot, but is it really your "favorite" thing to do with them?!? LOL

Tonya said...

My kids would say the same thing about cleaning too. I think all parents have to repeat those words over and over and over. Funny amswers:0)