Sunday, September 12, 2010

School's back in session!

I can't believe that school's already back in session. The summer went by too fast!! What's even weirder, is that a word, weirder?? is that we now have a high schooler. I was too lazy to take pictures the first day of school but I will get some pics up soon. Sariah is in the 9th grade...a freshman already...CRAZY...Caylie started 7th grade this year and the boys are in 3rd grade. Spencer was spoiled all summer being home with the kids that he's back to an only child during the week again. I had wanted to get him into a preschool but that didn't happen...if any one in my neck of the woods knows of anything please let me know!! I am going to try and be better about posting as I know that's how some of you stay updated with our family happenings!!

0 comments: