Monday, April 5, 2010

March 23rd Zoo trip

We took the kids to the zoo again!! We love it there and the weather was beautiful!! It was the Tuesday of spring break, so the place was packed we had a great time!! I had way more pics, these ones are off my cell phone, Joseph got ahold of the camera and deleted all my pics so this is what you get!! I love how this arangatang was just hanging out!!

After the zoo we headed over to Voodoo donuts since we were in the area! We went to the Original one but there was a line outside so we drove just down the road to Voodoo 2 no waiting and the same donuts. It was our first time there...fun atmosphere, good donuts!! Most of us chose the maple bar with bacon, but we also got a chocolate cocoa puff one, a fruitloop one and a peanut butter chocolate chip one!! Yummy it was a long and fun day to spend as a family




1 comments:

Alisha said...

Voodoo donuts, eh? looks yummy--I'm gonna have to check it out!