Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Officially a teenager!


Where does the time go? I can't believe that Sariah is 13 years old already. She is blossoming into a beautiful young woman. We celebrated Tuesday night at Tapatio with Grammy, Papa, Rylie and May, since I had to work Wednesday. It was yummy food! Our favorite mexican restaraunt! Birthday celebrations aren't quite what they used to be in our house. I used to go all out with cakes, ice cream etc. Now my kids really don't care, and we just sing happy birthday at family dinner and call it good. It's nice but I do miss all the excitment of the birthday. Sariah wasn't even home on her birthday this year. She has been staying the night at Kari's house, it was kinda weird calling to tell her happy birthday. Anywho, we're very proud of the young woman that you have become! You're a great help around the house and with the other kids. You don't always enjoy having to be the oldest, but most of the time take it with great stride. Thanks for everything that you do. With me at work you've had to step in and be the 2nd mom and I really appreciate all you do for me and the family. You're a wonderful daughter. We love you!!





0 comments: