Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Twilight Night OUT!!


I thought I would post this on the blog for those interested that I didn't get an evite to!


Host:
LW
Location:
Stark Street Cinema by Jack in the box, Gresham, OR 97080 USView Map
When:
Friday, November 21, 5:30PM
Phone:
leave comment if you wanna get ahold of me!
I've just looked for the Twilight showtimes and they are FINALLY posted!! Yipee! I can hardly stand it. We are shooting for the 7:45 showing, (but we need to arrive early to get good seats) but if we want to preorder tickets, so that we know we can get in, we need to purchase them at the box office next Friday, or you can preorder them online through fandango. If you want to preorder at the box office you can get me $9.50 per ticket and I will go purchase them. If you want to order them through Fandango it will be $10.50 a ticket and you can do that on your own! We thought about meeting at 5:30 at Genos for dinner...let me know if you would like to join us. We figured we need to get to the theater around 7:15 for good seats. Thanks everyone!!!
ps if there's anyone else you want to invite or i missed someone that you know of please forward to them or let me know!!!!

3 comments:

rachel said...

Ticket purchased already for down here! Whoopie!

Tonya said...

Can't wait to see this movie! I don't know yet if I am going to try and brave traffic to see it on your side of town. Maybe i'll just be there in spirit. I will let you know:0)

Fab7 Family said...

Sounds fun! Too bad I work Friday nights!