Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm back for now~!!

Ok so I didn't realize it had been over a month since I last blogged...how horrible for me and you!! :) Anyway...I had all these pictures on the camera that I wanted to blog on. So I go to get the camera and download the pictures and by golly they weren't there anymore. Seems my darling Jn got ahold of the camera while I was at work and took a bunch of pictures and then deleted what he thought was all of his pictures, when in reality it was ALL the pics on the camera. Sooooo sad. I had cute pics of the kids and DH on Father's Day, and lots of other stuff. Oh well I guess. So, I have a short minute to do a post and let you all know that I haven't forgotten about all my readers!!! We're still here and still doing well. I will try to post more in the coming days!

6 comments:

Rylie said...

IT'S GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. THATS TO BAD THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ALL THOSE PICTURES. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU PEEPS SOON.

Tonya said...

I am glad to hear that you are still alive. Suck about the pictures:0(

smiliesar said...

Sorry about the pictures!! That happened to me once and I lost all the pictures from one of my trips.

Christopher & Kayleigh said...

hey, do u want me to start updating the powell valley ward blog, when i do the grapevine? if you dont mind then i would be more than happy to! just let me know!
-kayleigh

Christopher & Kayleigh said...

email me if you do. either way! my email is mrs.kwright@hotmail.com

Dani said...

Oh Man, what a bummer! I hate it when I lose photos. Oh well. What can you do? I look forward to hearing more from you!